New member in Oshawa checking in.

Darkangel

Website
www.facebook.com
Hello all. My son and I are working on a 90 gallon soft coral and fish tank. This is my second saltwater tank, the first one was 20 years ago and was fish only. I also have 30 years freshwater experience and have kept and bred many different types of freshwater fish.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Looks nice and welcome to the frag tank! Lots of good info and people on the site.

I always enjoy when new ( saltwater) hobbyists start out with a fish only or a softy tank, ( as I did myself), it lets you get a feel for the requirements of fish and basic corals, and it's all uphill from there :)
Best of luck!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Looks nice and welcome to the frag tank! Lots of good info and people on the site.

I always enjoy when new ( saltwater) hobbyists start out with a fish only or a softy tank, ( as I did myself), it lets you get a feel for the requirements of fish and basic corals, and it's all uphill from there :)
Best of luck!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Darkangel link said:
Poseidon I think I bought a bunch of frags from you at the London fragfest. I was the new guy with a million questions and the lucky one to win the frag tank from JT Customs.

thats awesome! i cant say i can put a face to the name as there were so many people but im glad you found the place, post some pics of the frags you bought!  :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Darkangel link said:
Poseidon I think I bought a bunch of frags from you at the London fragfest. I was the new guy with a million questions and the lucky one to win the frag tank from JT Customs.

thats awesome! i cant say i can put a face to the name as there were so many people but im glad you found the place, post some pics of the frags you bought!  :)