New Saltwater Store Opening In Chatham Oct 1

Overon

Website Affiliate
I am happy to announce me and my wife will be opening a saltwater reef store in Chatham Oct 1st. It will be called One Stop Reef Shop located at 166 Grand Ave West. We will offer many different types of saltwater fish, corals and invertebrates. Also food, chemicals and all the needed essentials.

Last edited:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome... more details...pictures...stock...I will be there for sure. I will need IO by then...so hopefully you will bring some in. There is NO where around here carrying it.

Overon

Website Affiliate
Awesome... more details...pictures...stock...I will be there for sure. I will need IO by then...so hopefully you will bring some in. There is NO where around here carrying it.
Cant wait to put pictures up but I don't take over current business til Sept 1st. Then I will be starting the building and cycling of the tanks. Thank you again for your support.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Cant wait to put pictures up but I don't take over current business til Sept 1st. Then I will be starting the building and cycling of the tanks. Thank you again for your support.

I know the building. Great place with high traffic. Hopefully my clowns will breed, I will have somewhere close to trade off for some store credit now I hope :)

Anything lined up for your product lines as of yet? Having someone so close to home, I am definitely interested and can not wait to see more. Looking for part time weekend employees? Will work for credit. LoL.