New Site And Holiday Sale!

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Brand new website is up and running! www.copepods.ca .

For the holidays, I will be offering 20% off seed packs for locals. If you are picking up, you will also receive free phytoplankton! For online orders use code seedyourreef for %15 off, and contact me if you are seeding a large tank!

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Thanks!

For boxing week it is buy 2 get 1 free. Buy any 2 products and get the 3rd free. This means seed packs come with 33% more product. Any pickup orders for packs also come with free phytoplankton! If anyone is coming through Toronto and wants to take advantage of this sale be sure to message me, I know a group is getting together an order from Chatham area.

Joshbrookkate

Thanks!

For boxing week it is buy 2 get 1 free. Buy any 2 products and get the 3rd free. This means seed packs come with 33% more product. Any pickup orders for packs also come with free phytoplankton! If anyone is coming through Toronto and wants to take advantage of this sale be sure to message me, I know a group is getting together an order from Chatham area.

Is there any way we Windsorites get in on the Chatham order?

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Hey David. Is there a copepod that looks similar to a fry? Swims on surface when dark but seems to hide in macro if lights on? Or do I have fry from clowns? Never seem to get any larger then a pin head usually?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey David. Is there a copepod that looks similar to a fry? Swims on surface when dark but seems to hide in macro if lights on? Or do I have fry from clowns? Never seem to get any larger then a pin head usually?

I have had the same, only swims in my biopellet reactor. I have not seen fish eggs from my clowns though.