new to site figured i would post up my tank

D

drail

i have a 120 dis. 60gal frag and 50 gal sump/fuge. i run 2, 250 metals and 4 T5's one vortec 40 in dis.  have a 175 metal  over my 60 frag. run a DSP in sump. now running a oct. skimmer TDWN 300 recur. i have a 1700 gal return pump running from the basment to the main, drain into the frag tank and then drain into the sump. i do 2 part for my cal. and alk. change water every 6 months to a year ( when i can remember ) lol  i have 5 cromies, yellow tang, valmin tang, breeding pair cardinals,  blue jaw fish, bicoloured blenny,alge blenny, mandarin,royal gram,anthies,chocolate tang, clown fish. im sure theres a few others just cant remeber. as for corals have lots of SPS few LPS and a hand full of softies.
SDIM0972.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Looks great. I am new here as well. Then again, I think we are all new here LoL. I like the coral frag shelf on the side. Great idea for a current set up.

Cardinals are what my wife wants in my project tank when it is up and running.

D

drail

i have 16 babies right now in that white mesh box in the top left of my tank pic right now most of the time i give them to the LFS i have no use for that many lol heres a pis of them right after comming out of males mouth ( so like 28-30 days from egg )
002.jpg

003.jpg

Seggsy

Nice tank - I need to get some SPS (and learn how to keep em).

And location isn't an issue - I am willing to drive for some bangaiis!  Very cool that you are successfully breeding them.

JordanHurst

Ah, mine had no problems breeding, I managed to find one baby! and caught him put him in a mesh container, and somehow he disappeared from it after about a week of having him! The pair haven't had another batch yet! Im always looking to see if the male is eating much or not! Maybe Ill have some luck soon! always really cool to see the mouth breeders!

Great tank, looks amazing, the lights defiantly keep everything growing well!
Really nice!!

Cheers!

S

shayneh

Really nice what are dimensions of the display? Any pics of sump and equipment?