New to TFT

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Hi everyone

Been poking around here for a while and finally decided I should sign up.

A little background on me:
I currently work for Aquariums by Design.  Been with Stace for over 7years now.  I head up their servicing department and one of my largest clients is Bass Pro Shops in Vaughan.

I've been in the hobby for over 20years.  I started off with a brackish water tank and quickly moved to a FOWLR within 6 months of setting up the brackish tank.

I've been in and out of the hobby several times due to financial situations and living arrangements.  My last tank was a 65gal mixed reef with 35 gal sump(set up for 8 years). 

I just recently(in the past two weeks) finished my newest build, which I ended up moving all my livestock over from my 65gal.  It's a 120gal (48x24x24) with a 90gal sump/refugium and a 65 gal frag/butterfly tank plumbed in as well.

I look forward to being a part of the community here.  Looks like a lot of nice people with great knowledge and experience.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Welcome!
Good to have another experienced opinion on this forum.
Definitely hope to see you around the threads!

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Welcome Eric.  Got your message.  I have met you At the store a couple times and have been following your build on kwas. 
Be sure to post your build thread I'm sure many guys would like to see the rock wall. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I look forward to learning lots here.  Been doing it for a long time but I still seem to learn new things about this hobby all the time.

And here's the link to my tank build.  With pictures ;)

http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?topic=8000.0