New to The Frag Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
hey everyone, i just joined a few days ago and am loving all the input and information!
I am an 18 year old male, live in Mount elgin, which

i just upgraded to a 180 last weekend and will post pics later tonight...
Everything in my tank is happy and full of life except my LTA which appears to by dying and for the life of me i cannot bring him back around.. will post pics of him especially tonight

Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum.
Brandon

R

reeffreak

Hey Brandon glad to see your enjoying the forum.. I can gaurentee theres no forum like this one , the poeple are amazing and theres lots of knowledgble hobbyist on here its a laid back community which makes it such a great place . Thank you for being a part of the forum Brandon , if you know anyone else in the hobby not on the forum send em on over more members the better  ;D I hope your experiences only get better with the more time spent in the community

Cheers
Pat

shipwreck

Welcome Brandon!  Would love to see some pics of your tank/setup.  I'm jealous, a 180 at 18, I have been in the hobby for 17 years and am just getting my first big tank.

R

reeffreak

shipwreck link said:
Welcome Brandon!  Would love to see some pics of your tank/setup.  I'm jealous, a 180 at 18, I have been in the hobby for 17 years and am just getting my first big tank.

+1

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome. Haven't been here long either, lots of good info from good folks. Enjoy.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
yea it really love having a big tank....
i was into freshwater for 10 years (ever since i was a kid)
then late last year i bought a 60g reef tank ... had it for 2 weeks... couldnt stand how small it was :p
got really lucky and traded it for a 120g drilled tank with sump and all equip. :) (some guy wanted to downsize and didnt mind taking a loss)

then i bought a used 140g setup like a month later and it had lots of livestock in it that i currently still have (which is the tank i have forsale right now actually)

i still had a 150g tank with 12 red belly piranhas in it from when i was in freshwater, so i managed to trade that for a FULLY loaded 90 gallon tank with everything... liverock, fish, equipment... etc... kept most of the livestock and sold everything else off....

then i kept my 140g setup for about 6months til i saw a cheap 180g tank up in toronto, i went and got it and switched everything over to the 180g 1 week ago... :)

i dont think ill ever be happy until i get a big enough tank to swim in  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.