Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Title_Huminah.png

sunnykita

Super Active Member
That is a fabulous easily navigated website !!!!! Do you know anything about that test kit, I am intrigued by it, but like anything new on the scene I usually hold off until it's been proven by the people to be what it states it is. Another place on the list of places to go, see and buy LOL

Cliff

I got it from Dave a couple months ago

I love it. It is so easy to use.
I have a very poor ability to judge color so this is great. No more choosing what shade of pink it is; all digital readout; Bluetooth right to my phone. Maps all my tests and records all data.
I highly recommend it

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I got it from Dave a couple months ago

I love it. It is so easy to use.
I have a very poor ability to judge color so this is great. No more choosing what shade of pink it is; all digital readout; Bluetooth right to my phone. Maps all my tests and records all data.
I highly recommend it
Cliff, do you know if it works with phones other than the IPhone? I have a Samsung galaxy 5 - I've never used bluetooth:(

Nighthawk26

Cliff, do you know if it works with phones other than the IPhone? I have a Samsung galaxy 5 - I've never used bluetooth:(

It does work with Android. I have a S6, and while at BigShows place he loaded the software and showed me on my phone how it all works. If you go there they will show you how the whole thing works. Numbers were pretty bang on to all my salifert kits as I brought my own water after getting a baseline with my test kits.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
It does work with Android. I have a S6, and while at BigShows place he loaded the software and showed me on my phone how it all works. If you go there they will show you how the whole thing works. Numbers were pretty bang on to all my salifert kits as I brought my own water after getting a baseline with my test kits.
thanks for this info nighthawk, appreciate it, I am absolutely horrible with technology, but I would love an easier way to check my parameters. Seems like a bigshow visit is in order !