newbie to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

nel5

New to this forum. Bought some stuff from poseidon and he mentioned this forum to me. Love the forum. Lots of things I want to buy from the for sale section for my current tank and the second saltie tank I am setting up but the distance is a little bit of a challenge - just a little bit. Distance is not an issue once you are a saltie addict.

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Neo words holds truth! :)) there are a few members on here that's from gtaa including myself!  Welcome to TFT.

PEWPEW!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Growing community with a ton of welcomes. Always great to see new members. Hope you enjoy your stay and continue to learn a lot.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
Growing community with a ton of welcomes. Always great to see new members. Hope you enjoy your stay and continue to learn a lot.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

i think we should incorporate referral points :)

nel5

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I tend not to post much but do read a lot as this hobby is a lifelong learning (and spending! ) process.

I may have to ask for approval from the chief financial officer  aka The Wife for approval of the $25 fee. However, my tank is curse proof as it has been blessed by the priest, pastor, mullah, rabbi and the local shaman (did I miss anybody?).

Status
Not open for further replies.