TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

There is no website or other information. This is about all I know so far.

Niagara Coral Expo​

@niagaracoralexpo

Sunday April 30th, 10am to 6pm at the Niagara Falls Convention Centre.
Ticket sale information coming soon.

1674266151169.png

Tim A

Booked my hotel room last night! Can’t wait! Does Does anyone knew if they will be any speakers or workshops or anything this year?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Booked my hotel room last night! Can’t wait! Does Does anyone knew if they will be any speakers or workshops or anything this year?
This is not the same show or organizer as the Niagara Coral Expo a few years ago. As far as I am aware it is just a regular coral show with vendors.

Tim A

This is not the same show or organizer as the Niagara Coral Expo a few years ago. As far as I am aware it is just a regular coral show with vendors.
Hmmm. Ok. I hope it is still good lol. Been awhile since a coral show.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hmmm. Ok. I hope it is still good lol. Been awhile since a coral show.
The last one in Kitchener recently and it was pretty great. I am sure the one in Niagara will be just as good if not better. You should check out their FB pages and follow things there. Tons of vendors and nice size venue.

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Getting hyped...

Any recommendations for other (preferably within walking distance of the Convention Center) areas to check out? The 'Falls themselves obviously, but I'll be with a non-hobby person who would appreciate trips to nearby attractions like the Floral Showhouse/Floral garden either after the show or after they get sick of me drooling over the contents of glass boxes, lol.

Tim A

I am also getting excited. But so far it doesn’t look like the weather is going to be great. I hope it changes and doesn’t rain. We are going on the Saturday and leaving Sunday after the show.