November POTM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Alright guys its time to start up the POTM's again!

Lots of time has passed since the last photos, So lets see some updated full tank shots and see everyones progress.

Midnight on November 15 will be the cut off date.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here we go...

DSC_0183.jpg

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Just noticed were doing the POTM again!!!!  About time lol....i ran downstairs and took a picture with the wifes super fancy camera....i have no idea how to use this thing like she does but i tried diff settings and this one brought out the best colour and gives you the closest IN PERSON view of the tank i think....

ps....all you guys awaiting your LEDS....this is going to make you drool....the colours that pop from them is insane...this is worth every penny i am so happy with them i can't wait to see everyones builds using whites and different variations of colours so i can figure out if i wanna eliminate metal halide all together and run strictly LED....

anyway, here it is....

R

reeffreak

THIS IS WHY I WAS WAITING TO GET SOMETHING TOGETHER BFORE I STARTED POTM BACK UP SO I COULD GET SOME STORES IN ON IT BUT I GUESS SOMEONE TOOK THINGS INTO THERE OWN HANDS ...

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
reeffreak link said:
THIS IS WHY I WAS WAITING TO GET SOMETHING TOGETHER BFORE I STARTED POTM BACK UP SO I COULD GET SOME STORES IN ON IT BUT I GUESS SOMEONE TOOK THINGS INTO THERE OWN HANDS ...

Pat....I was the one that told Blob to take over the POTM. I thought you left the hobby. I haven't heard from you and you didn't have any logins to the forum for quite some time.  Sorry I should have contacted you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.