Nudi or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I am normally not home when my lights come on, but I was today and happened to be looking in when they came on. I was looking at my zoa colony and found what appears to be a nudi. At first I thought it was a messed up zoa as it is the same bright glowing green color. I was not able to get my camera in time as it scurried under a rock, but found a similar looking thing online. I am pretty sure it is a nudibranch, but could it be something else or is there something similar that is not a nudi. It is only about a quarter inch long atm.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
it is cool looking. I dont know much about nudis, one thing i pretty sure about though is they colour themselves to match what they are eating....keep an eye on it, it may be eating your zoos.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Blob-79 link said:
keep an eye on it, it may be eating your zoos.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

That's it, this means war! That little :poop:. I have not seem him since, but I will be watching

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I do not even know where he came from. LoL. I have not added anything to my tank in weeks. Same as the feather duster I found the other day. Maybe there is a whole family of the little nudi's.

If I get rid of him, and am able to find him, I will definitely keep you in mind there Pulp!

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
doing some reading and searching pics i came across a bit of info,i guess these guys not unlike sea hares do actually carry a poisonous substance,was looking over a nudi specific tank and they stated that one got caught in a powerhead and slimed the whole tank,i think a specific tank of different types would be quite a site but maintaining them might be a challenge as they each eat specific things only

Status
Not open for further replies.