Oceanic Bio-Cube Ciculation Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

Well with the same issue as the aqueon pumps there built similiar with a little ball that clips into the suction cup to hold it from falling has failed , it snapped of like nothing after 4 motnhs of using it and I have just lived with it ever since , never checking the warranty.

So i look at the box has lifetime limited warranty and a nnumber to call , but I figured the place where I bought it could just swap it for me and thats will be that . I called the the store in London where I purchased it and I explained my issue with the pump and the guy who answered didnt even know what I was talking about what pump or anything , I explained where it had broke and that I had purchsed it from his store , he goes on to tell me he has no clue what it looks and all this , so i asked him to go grab one off the shelf and take a look at it and he will be able to see what im talking about , they dont have any instock they only carry them a few months around christmas and thats it , told me that I would have to go threw the actualy company to get my warranty in which icannot get ahold of only if I write a letter ... this is 2012 they dont have an email address that i could find . so right now Im a little dissapointed in this store I purchsed it from , customer service is crap there , Im sure it wasnt the one member we have on here that works for them , must have been his boss the little short guy .

R

reeffreak

Wouldnt be a huge deal if this little thing didnt cost $37.99 plus tax.

R

reeffreak

Thanks Torx but Bill but I calledPet Smart they said theyy would swap it out , also Bill at IA said he would also swap it out and even let me upgrade the pump if I needed . So I think I will go with Bill , servicing another London stores customers what a guy Bill .

R

reeffreak

its incredible the actual place of purchase told me to figure it out myself even with a receipt and another store stands up to the plate and will let me trade in a product that wasnt even purchsed at his store , THATS HUGE .

Status
Not open for further replies.