One Seggsy 75g tank

Seggsy

While I am posting pics..... FTS, LS, RS.  Going to have to thin out some coral....so I can get more coral. :?

bettercropped.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

spyd

Super Active Member
Very nice!!! Definitely going to have to start trimiming the corals back to make room... I have a 75G running right now and am in the same boat. That;s why I needed to upgrade. You have a nice mix of corals though and they all look extremely healthy! Congrats!

Seggsy

Thanks much.  Ya, if someone is selling, I am usually buying.  I want to catalogue all the different variety in there someday.  (should have done before I lost a couple of acans recently)

Looking nicer and nicer as things grow out. Funny that in the left side, the spongode has grown around a branch of the blueberry tort (SPS).  A good problem to have.

phatpaco

It looks beau-ti-ful!!!!!! Keep up the great work Seggsy!  I thought I was bad for corals! Luckily none of my corals grow they stay the same that's how I fit 900 frags into a 40 gal! If you need to get rid of more corals, I still have room!!!!! LMAO!

Seggsy

Thanks.  It's be a lot of fun collecting.
Might have to get rid of a couple softies (kenya, leather, hairy shroom) and get a couple more chalices and acans for up top....we shall see.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya tank looks amazing man. congratulations on the beautiful reef man.