Online Vendors

Quartapound

I only have good things to say about reef supplies very fast shipping, competitively priced. I've used them quite a bit in the last year. I would not hesitate to use bean bag frags-- seems to have a great reputation and great support on the forum,

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quartapound

Mops "is" Reef supplies Canada? ... news to me! I used mops a great deal in the past but felt they were lacking on saltwater specialty products, or the prices were higher than reef supplies. I don't remember the shipping being particularly fast either. Maybe I need to try them again

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Mops "is" Reef supplies Canada? ... news to me! I used mops a great deal in the past but felt they were lacking on saltwater specialty products, or the prices were higher than reef supplies. I don't remember the shipping being particularly fast either. Maybe I need to try them again

No Goreef is Reefsuppliescanada

jeffopentax

Super Active Member

They have just about everything I've needed. As long as I place my before 2 pm, it always arrives at my door next day. Not sure if shipping to kitchener would be quite as fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk