Picture Testimonials

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Very rarely do I get to see how corals and fish bought from our store turn out. If you could I would like to see some of your pictures.

Thanks

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Purchased a small rainbow monti frag about a year ago, for 25 or 30$ i believe from Big ALS london

you can see in the pic it was a small tile frag plug, right in the middle of the colony, i had ripped it off and sold the tile for 20$ to someone else on here.

But that colony is 7''x 8'' roughly, very good size....
very happy with it as well :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Lol yes you have.
ysa3ezad.jpg

There is fish in there from big als

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curiousphil

Super Active Member
I should be able to take some decent pictures for you in a couple months. 

The fire and ice digi I got from you way back in September is doing crazy well.  Shortly after I got it something (I suspect fish playing/fighting) broke off the two big branches, and it sat idle forever as just a red encrusted plug.  Recently it's shot out four new branches, and the two which broke off are now fully encrusted onto the rock I stuck them in and look almost ready to sprout new branches themselves.  The purple digi is also sprouting new branches finally.

The green a. loripes that I got around the same time has also finally started doing something, it's growing over the edge of its plug and the polyps are now coming out on a regular basis.

The sunset monti is growing up its rock and the polyps are ever getting bushier.

The monti verrucosa has done very little that I've noticed.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Lol all drains lead to the ocean.  I just try and free fish from captivitiy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
take it easy on the guy, its the first full tank shot of his tank he's posted in 3 years..  ;)

vdubz

Since I'm always saying how great it looks, Aaron, here's a shot with my new S5 of the Big Al's Mystery Chalice! Look at the colours!!

And here's an older pic of my sunset Monti I got a while back. It didn't do much for a long time, but has started to re-encrust lately...