Picture Update

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Even though most of you spent all your money at fragfest. I thought I should share some pictures of what we have in stock.

I think both of these Oxyporas are going to turn out really nice

I think this is going to look really really nice when it settles in.

benzzz

wow nice selection.....  I remeber when Vaughan used to carry some nice stuff..  Dropped in there last week for some salt and say hello and things looked pretty poor in the coral department.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
benzzz link said:
wow nice selection.....  I remeber when Vaughan used to carry some nice stuff..  Dropped in there last week for some salt and say hello and things looked pretty poor in the coral department.
Thanks. I have some nice frags as well. My Pet monster, Purple light sabre. Sunset Mille that is probably DarrylV lineage. A nice teal tort and Palmers blue mille.

vdubz

Aaron, nice looking stuff man.  Can't wait to see them fully coloured up...if they last long...  Good prices for decent sized colonies too!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
vdubz link said:
Aaron, nice looking stuff man.  Can't wait to see them fully coloured up...if they last long...  Good prices for decent sized colonies too!
Thanks, That one mille and those Oxyporas excite me. You should post up a picture of that Ba Mystery in my picture testimonials. How is that new phone?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
reeferkeeper420 link said:
What do you have instock for reefsafe fish right now?
What do you have instock for reefsafe fish right now?
it depends what you are looking for. I have pb tangs yellow tangs scopas tang, I have foxface and bicolour foxface coming tonight. I have close to 40 lyretail anthias coning tonight as well. We have some sand sifting gobies, chromis and I'm sure a few other things.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks aaron. Hopefully ill be in tpday to chexk em out.
no problem. I'm leaving at about 1:30 to go pick up fish. Introduce yourself to me when you are here so I can put a face to the name.