Please Help Me!!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
For anyone to view that, they need to join the group Coast to Coast Canadian Coral Auction. You can not access the link until after you search for the group and request to join.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I figured there may be members in here.

I was banned because a member on TFT had a lady back out of an expensive auction after she won. Corals were cut at different $$ levels as bonuses.

I asked what the rules were and how people backing out worked. I know other vendors who have been banned because they were selling same corals as the person running the group. Competition is taken serious on there I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sewerat

Super Active Member
I'm done doing anything there. The organizers are next to impossible to contact. I have bought and received once before that took almost 4 months to receive and just recently won an auction but can not get in contact for payment and pickup.

But they sure do have nice looking pictures

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I'm done doing anything there. The organizers are next to impossible to contact. I have bought and received once before that took almost 4 months to receive and just recently won an auction but can not get in contact for payment and pickup.

But they sure do have nice looking pictures
good to know, I asked a couple of questions a while back and never got answers, I don't bother looking at it any more, but did go to check out the name the new clown post