Please ID this SPS for me

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I have a similar green Monti with large polyps. Had an ID thread a while ago. Almost looks like a green on green undata with a smooth surface not striated like regular caps.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I have a similar green Monti with large polyps. Had an ID thread a while ago. Almost looks like a green on green undata with a smooth surface not striated like regular caps.

Boga

AdInfinitum link said:
I've just checked your thread. It looks like it is the same coral. Pretty hardy. Mine were moved from Windsor with LR in buckets with no water for about 2 hrs, then they spent about 1 month under T8's (garage type) in a tank. Possible the tank cycled little bit. Moved to a new tank without acclimation. Now they are recovering with old T5's bulbs.

Boga

AdInfinitum link said:
I've just checked your thread. It looks like it is the same coral. Pretty hardy. Mine were moved from Windsor with LR in buckets with no water for about 2 hrs, then they spent about 1 month under T8's (garage type) in a tank. Possible the tank cycled little bit. Moved to a new tank without acclimation. Now they are recovering with old T5's bulbs.