Polyp Lab-polyp Booster

Dr. Zoos

I received a sample size of this product(thanks @bart84 ) and figured it can’t hurt to try, well WOW!!!! It does what it states. Within seconds I could see feeding response in almost all of my lps. Polyps extending like crazy right befor my eyes. I had my lights on and it looked as it usually does while my lights are off and I’m night feeding. With this stuff you could feed anytime you felt like and the coral would be ready to gobble up what ever it is you are feeding such as reef roids and reef chilli like I do. Anyhow nothing happens unless it’s got a pic so here is one from my chalice. Typically it got furry every night since I got it like 2 month ago. Little 1/8” tentacles all over. Fed a little polyp booster and BAM we got some serious reach!!!!

3AB1E945-578C-4A28-A192-7ECA73FAA32C.jpeg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Absolutely love it. Be sure to work your tank up to the full dose though. If you add too much, then your water will cloud with and algae bloom. Start at about half dose and work your way up slowly. I love this stuff, especially along side with Polyp Booster.

Dr. Zoos

Absolutely love it. Be sure to work your tank up to the full dose though. If you add too much, then your water will cloud with and algae bloom. Start at about half dose and work your way up slowly. I love this stuff, especially along side with Polyp Booster.
I only add about a drop to my tank but it’s only a 25g. I’m sure max dose isn’t far from that for me. Lol. And your closing sentence has me a little confused. Lol. You add polyp booster along side of your....polyp booster? Lol.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I only add about a drop to my tank but it’s only a 25g. I’m sure max dose isn’t far from that for me. Lol. And your closing sentence has me a little confused. Lol. You add polyp booster along side of your....polyp booster? Lol.
Haha. Yes, brain fart. While typing my mind went to using roids for some reason. It was before my morning coffee. Apologies. I use booster before feeding roids.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Luke.

Distinguished Member
@TORX do you spot feed with this stuff ? Or you add it to the water and wait for corals feeding tentacles then you spot feed something like reef roids ?

What dose a bottle cost you ?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
@TORX do you spot feed with this stuff ? Or you add it to the water and wait for corals feeding tentacles then you spot feed something like reef roids ?

What dose a bottle cost you ?

1zz9ow.jpg

The reef roids I bought from Joe at One Stop Reef Show when he was closing. I do not recall what I paid, but I bought pretty much the whole case off him at/close to cost. I still have 1 4oz left. The polyp booster is $30 something with tax. I used it sparingly, but I am out currently and need a new bottle. It has been an expensive 2 months for new toys and I have fallen behind on some of the extras.

f005a3e1de977e1acc6c161e93c8e36f.jpg

Plus 2 Radion G3 Pro, Bashsea Twisted skimmer and I have 2 300w Colbalt heaters on order.

Dr. Zoos

I use the booster with pumps on. Then hit the 10 min feed pause and kill ALL water movement then the mix is poured into the tank a dash at a time above the coral I want to get fed and let it “snow down” all over. 10 mins later pumps turn on and everyone is happy.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I use a feed program that first shuts off my return pumps for 20 minutes. When the overflow drains i brodcast feed. 5 minutes after the return shuts off my circ pumps shut off for 10 minutes and let everything settle and feed.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk