Possible App?

Discussion in 'Site Questions/Suggestions/Bugs' started by EZMac, Sep 8, 2017.

1. EZMac

EZMac New Member

Hello again ladies and gentlemen of the frag tank, i am just exercising my finger muscles here. (Idle hands)
    I was thinking about bringing in more members, and easy ways to get the name out.
    Could an app for the frag tank be made. Give it out for free just to get some extra advertising. Of course its easy to come up with ideas but the work is hard. Thoughts, possibilities, sarcazm, on idea all welcomed.
    Besides your tech guy seems to be able to do anything.
    Cheers.

Luke. likes this.
  2. Luke.

Luke. Super Active Member

I think it's a cool idea , saves opening the web , and clicking /typing things in , it would be nice to hit the app and be logged in , a lot of times I get signed out (even when always logged in) maybe @TORX or @Neopimp could explain if it's easier said then done or maybe the opposite? Good idea surprised it hasn't been brought up before to be honest .

3. TORX

TORX Administrator Staff Member Website Admin Donor

Definitely easier said then done. Which is one of the reasons why we use Tapatalk for an app. We could build a branded app for the App Store and Google Play managed through Tapatalk for a monthly fee. HERE. Setting up an app is more difficult especially with the different platforms. With our site only run on donations and no sponsors, funds are the big question. I would like to see it though, Tapatalk has been good to us for the most part. What do you think @Neopimp? We are going to have to start paying that guy soon with all the background work he has been doing lately.

Shooter000 and Luke. like this.
  4. Neopimp

Neopimp Website Doctor Staff Member Website Admin

tapatalk will build you one ... $$$$$

I could potentially.... Time

Do not have enough of either :)