possible dosing pump group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baker.shawn

Hey everyone!
For the past couple days I have been in contact with Marine Magic out of Hong Kong, after seeing a member here selling one of their triple dosing pumps. I have reading numerous product reviews they seem fairly solid and reliable. I ran the idea of a group buy past them and got some numbers to present to gauge interest

Here is the product Link http://www.marinemagic-online.com/catalog/item/8196440/8892827.htm

If we order 5, the unit price is $123.00 USD. If we manage to get 10, ordered the Unit price is $115.00 USD

For shipping- 10 units to a single address is $140…$14 per unit (I do not want to take responsibility for that) and to have each unit shipped to the individual buyer it will be $20 per unit.

Perhaps we can use this group buy to draw some attention to The Frag Tank community through other forums and help drive down our unit price.

Keep in mind nothing is set in stone, I do need to find out how exactly it will work, I thinking maybe a 1 or 2 week window to place your order with the company in a way to identify you are with the group buy. At the end of the order period, they will let us know how many orders we have pending and our Unit pricing. So let me know if you are interested and do not forget to tell your friends to join the frag tank and get in on this.

F

Fraggle Rock

I'm interested as I've heared nothing about the one that was for sale on here.
20 bucks shipping isn't that bad, considering at $14 it may take 6 bucks or more in gas wherever it is to go pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.