possible id on whatever thing is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazybizzle

okay no pic so i know that dosnt really help at all looking for possible suggestions on what i seen.

so as soon as lights went out i was looking in tank and this thing caught my eye. what i seen was moving across a rock other part of it was hidden by more rock but it was silver with blue squares with another square of off silver around the square with orange dots about 3x3  it body moved over the rock fast and body took the shape of the rock ledges it moved over it had waves in it sort of like what a stingray looks like when it swims or the back end of a cuttlefish.. i was thing a nudibranch but the body wasnt raised at all it was basically flat and took the shape of whatever it passed over??  definatly awesome looking i went for camera but gone in 10 seconds  i havnt added anything to my tank in over a year besides frags from darryl over 6 months ago anyone have a clue maybe..

R

reeffreak

could be some sort of sea slug , hard to say with no pic could be 1 of 100 000 000 000 things tho lol

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Try searching Dorids, I am only familiar with cold water species, but they are like Nudi's but larger and flatter.  There must be some tropical species that would likely be more colorful....?

Status
Not open for further replies.