Potm

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Do we want to start this up again soon?

Last round didn't do the greatest as I didn't have any donations for prizes.

We could continue on and just do it for fun. Then maybe compile a sticky that has pictures and names of all winners going forward.

Just some thoughts.

Sony Xperia Z3

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I would be happy to give a frag of something for a prize or something, unibob is right!! Start it up!!!!:) doesn't have to be for prizes, could just be for fun, maybe be less specific or more specific on coral species, then maybe no fighting lol:) either or let's see your pics everyone:):)

Kman

Super Active Member
This time no not thinking it through pictures. If the photo for the month is for instance a hard coral you don't post a soft coral. If you do the person gets one or all of these three things, a drop kick, they have to give a frag to the first 10 people that call them out on it or a picture of them on a wall of shame with the word fail Photoshoped across the picture. lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
That's what I've been telling the wife lol

If you do some research and are able to wait for a sale, you can pickup a good deal at most camera stores when a new model comes out.

Another option if you know someone who's "photography savy" is to wait to find someone upgrading or even better for getting a cam/lens combo is someone switching brands. The reason I say know someone who is photography savy is because there are things to look for like feather line scratchs, dirty sensors, or haze on lens from improper use/storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk