Premium Aussie Corals, Incredible Sps! Tonnes Of Frag Packs!

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
So, its been a while since our last update. We apologize for this, however we like to make sure all of our recently imported shipments are in excellent health before we sell to the public. Fresh imports come with a huge risk of coral loss due to the amount of stress on the corals during the shipping process. At BIGSHOW frags we strive to bring you only the healthiest specimens for the most affordable prices!

Thank you to all for your continued support and we hope you enjoy this update! Act fast as these amazing corals won't last long!

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I should add those are the indo SPS, we have probably 50 Aussie SPS wild colonies as well, these are colonies we brought in 6 months ago and have been making sure they colour up and are in good health before we sell, I have to say all the SPS we have at the moment are simply stunning, are tanks are running super healthy since switching to fauna marin in combination with our new ATI LED Powermodules.

I urge everyone who can make the journey to come down and check them out, I guarantee you won't be disappointment, you will find something you love.

Last edited: