Re-newed To The Hobby

muneebyusuf

I'm building a house in the spring and wanted to incorporate an aquarium into the design (I.e. in wall). I've had a red sea max and a cad lights tank before, but I think a high end custom build is what I'm looking for here. If anyone can make referrals or suggestions it would be helpful.

Also wanted to add that I've not had a tank for 3 - 4 years now, so if there is anything that has really changed during that time I'd be interesting to learn. The only thing I've noticed is that coral seems to have gotten more expensive.

Thanks
Muneeb

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm building a house in the spring and wanted to incorporate an aquarium into the design (I.e. in wall). I've had a red sea max and a cad lights tank before, but I think a high end custom build is what I'm looking for here. If anyone can make referrals or suggestions it would be helpful.

Also wanted to add that I've not had a tank for 3 - 4 years now, so if there is anything that has really changed during that time I'd be interesting to learn. The only thing I've noticed is that coral seems to have gotten more expensive.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Price of almost everything has gone up. It's still an expensive hobby. :(