re:posting photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Ok, thanks everyone
I'm trying this again, Duh ! how silly of me to not scroll down on the message to Attachments and other options, I'm trying to upload from my computer. I did open a photobucket account but seriously I know my eyes are old BUT I'd need a magnifying glass to read the print
I'm going to upload one and then try for multiples
thanks so much
don't expect much, it's a beginning, I love my fish, the bigger tank and the few anenomes and corals I have. I started with fowlr and am slowly moving up. This is a temporary location until the renos are done and the tank can be moved into it's permanent home. The white you see behind the tank is panelling, I'm considering the pluses and minuses of painting the back of the tank
any opinions?
Sherry

P

phi delt reefer

Looks like ur off to a good start!

That with window facing rear pane may succomb to daily algae with the sunlight hitting it. May want to paint it black or keep the curtains closed.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
thanks for the encouragement, Phi did you happen to see your anenome in any of those photos? It seems to be very happy these days with it's constant tomatol clown companions. Whatever I did or clicked on to turn my text on Photobucket into maginfyng glass mode, I did it again to the forum. I think I hit the cntrl key and something else. LOL - I can barely read what I'm typing, no wonder I was having trouble with Photobucket. I do have trouble with some of those shortcut keys. LOL - I will get it figured out eventually. I think what you're seeing Phi is the white panelling between the windows, The curtains are dark brown. You're right, I do plan on doing something with the back of the tank I can't decide what colour. The coraline algae on the back panel came with the tank
all suggestions are welcome
thanks again

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Well, with all my old age idiosy LOL I'm learning shortcuts. Thank you google ! cntrl and the wheel on the mouse will change font size. All fixed up again. What trouble will I get up to nextr?
With the concern for the algae on the back of the tank I'll be looking into blackout curtains for the wall behind the tank until the renos are done

Status
Not open for further replies.