Recommendations

Njord

Trying to find something interesting fish wise for a 120(5' version) currently has a random favia, a small poly, platygyra, 1 fighting conch, and a t.maxima ( it's purple :) ).

Would like coral friendly, and safe with inverts ( will have snails, in a couple days)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
that is a pretty open question as there are so many different fish out there and very little limitations. Are you looking for schooling fish, tangs, lots of small fish...? I personally love my tangs and when the ones I have now pass I will save up for a nice blonde naso and several yellow I think. After adding recent clowns to my tank, I find that they are a must as well. Their color really stands out and adds to the tank.

Njord

My major problem is all these not very compatible fish are ones I like... Or puffers. I want Coral, snails, clams (2) but alot of fish are not invert or reef safe.

On a side note, my one clown like super bit me today. That one always bites if I have to get near it's rock, but today it was very extreme for a three inch fish lol