Reconstruction

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
As some of you know i have been dealing with a bout of bubble algae,i used emeralds,a tang,manual removal...even sold off rock with corals on it in the battle,then ultra algae x,well the last solution put the biggest beating on it and looked like it was totally eradicated,then there was a few bubbles here and there that seemed to appear over night,had enough,left the whole damn thing alone for a over a week with the eception of top ups.well this week i tore the damn thing down,scrubbed each and every rock (lost some corals but oh well)replaced the rock i had sold off and fired the thing back up.time will tell but heres hoping,took me 2 days but some things survived,including all my fish

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
As some of you know i have been dealing with a bout of bubble algae,i used emeralds,a tang,manual removal...even sold off rock with corals on it in the battle,then ultra algae x,well the last solution put the biggest beating on it and looked like it was totally eradicated,then there was a few bubbles here and there that seemed to appear over night,had enough,left the whole damn thing alone for a over a week with the eception of top ups.well this week i tore the damn thing down,scrubbed each and every rock (lost some corals but oh well)replaced the rock i had sold off and fired the thing back up.time will tell but heres hoping,took me 2 days but some things survived,including all my fish

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome to see it all back together again.

Let me know when you are ready for these guys...

e84v1f.jpg

k06mi9.jpg

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Looking great!

I am battling an algae issue. I had some bubble algae tag along somewhere and it is making a mess of my tank.