Reef cleaners?

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Sorry I believe some of the plants canbe an issue mangroves etc but again I never ran into any with everything declared and checked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Neopimp link said:
Sorry I believe some of the plants canbe an issue mangroves etc but again I never ran into any with everything declared and checked

Neopimp link said:

Neopimp link said:

i got mangroves with my last reef cleaners order. i actually want more mangrove plants now but there is none on the website now

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
ya ive never been stopped with them but I have seen them on a list for restricted plants somewhere.

4Hummer

So is this going to happen?
In Kitchener Waterloo, But would be more than willing to drive a couple hours to pick these up.

Interested in the $110 snail only package
http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=262&virtuemart_category_id=20

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I have been thinking about doing another group buy
or at least making an order for myself;f

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
If it does here is the way it works.

Give me your orders.... EMT me your money(no money nor order)... I can give you an estimated time of arrival from across the border but its not very accurate.... Not responsible for any deaths... and you will need to get to sarnia to get your order.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Screw it. Neo:

I want the 220 snail only package:

212 Dwarf Ceriths
63 Nassarius
81 Florida Ceriths
63 Nerites

163.25 with free shipping.

Let me know where to Email transfer the funds too.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Well I can tell you the day it's supposed to get in. Then I float the bags in my extra tank till pick up