Reef cleaners?

sunnykita

Super Active Member
in a different world, the dog breeding world, there has been a lot of flack lately, changes into entry of puppies into the US, some breeders have customers from the US who have either flown pups or driven and picked them up at 8 weeks, with first set of vaccines and a health check certificate from a vet. The latest change is that puppies going into the US of A have to be at least 4 months old and had their first rabies vaccine.This would mean the breeders would have to continue with the vaccinations as well every 4 weeks for these pups, another added cost incurred. It wouldn't have affected me when I was breeding as I didn't ship pups or sell to the US. It's tough to keep a pup til they are 4 months of age and socialize properly when they learn and grow so quickly at that age. The bigger issue for me is the early vaccination for rabies. I normally don't vaccinate my pups for rabies til they're 6 months old at least. So in a nutshell, it's wise to stay on top of the changes at the border concerning imports.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Down with pneumonia at he moment. Havnt looked any further than before.

Apologies

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
dont know where the dog story fits but...sounds good neo,hope our feeling swimmigly soon

52.gif

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
:) I know... I am also very busy playing catch up after feeling better. And have other projects on the go.

PS your Gender is labeled Female on your profile. If I recall you were male last time we met. Congratulations for taking the plunge I guess.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I also usually do this in the spring when temperatures get a little more moderate.