Reef dynamics ins-135+pic

Giglio324

In April I decided it was finally time to upgrade my protein skimmer and after much research and reading tons of reviews. I decided to go with a reef dynamics ins-135. I received the skimmer roughly 3 weeks ago and after a few days of running in a vinegar solution. And then a few more days of me not getting around to it. I got the skimmer into my sump last Sunday. On Tuesday I decided I needed to build a stand for it to get the right water level for the skimmer. After having got the skimmer tuned and running for 3 days I am very impressed. The skimmer is pulling out black goop within the first 3 days of being tuned in and makes my previously skimmer look terribly inferior. Then again I guess they say you get what you pay for. For the review finally I will say the skimmer is silent and efficient. Makes a very slight gurgling noise but I feel if you did try to put it under the tank you wouldn't be able to hear it. I would highly recommend this skimmer. Enjoy:)

Giglio324

In April I decided it was finally time to upgrade my protein skimmer and after much research and reading tons of reviews. I decided to go with a reef dynamics ins-135. I received the skimmer roughly 3 weeks ago and after a few days of running in a vinegar solution. And then a few more days of me not getting around to it. I got the skimmer into my sump last Sunday. On Tuesday I decided I needed to build a stand for it to get the right water level for the skimmer. After having got the skimmer tuned and running for 3 days I am very impressed. The skimmer is pulling out black goop within the first 3 days of being tuned in and makes my previously skimmer look terribly inferior. Then again I guess they say you get what you pay for. For the review finally I will say the skimmer is silent and efficient. Makes a very slight gurgling noise but I feel if you did try to put it under the tank you wouldn't be able to hear it. I would highly recommend this skimmer. Enjoy:)