Reef Supplies.ca

bart84

Has anyone delt with these guys. I am curious how their point system works. If anyone knows, please fill me in. Thanks

Last edited:

Marz

Bought from them before and all was great. Was the only place with the Flipper available. Hopefully they grow more.

+1 just got the flipper myself, excellent product. I deal with them all the time because shipping is easier based on where I live...unless I have a reason to "travel".
I have not had any issues with them.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Ive only ordered once, and have been waiting a month now and paid for expedited shipping...so far not exactly impressed with them, but seems like others have had good luck.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
One of the better dry goods store around, but make sure they have the product in stock before ordering (even if the site says they have it). I myself and numerous other people who have bought stuff that was supposedly "in stock" only to find out it was not. Pricing is good and shipping is fair.

dale

i just ordered lots of stuff from them,, skimmer pump, reactor pump, vertex reactor, media, mag float, bulkheads and 30 lbs of very nice dry rock and the shipping was around $9.00 for shipping the rock,, ordered on friday, they r closed on monday and i got it on wednesday.. i am very happy with them,,, although i didnt see any points in my account..
but i did get a feel for what they r worth... if i remember correctly, it said it would take 30 something thousand points to pay for my $200 order ( i made 2 orders for those doing the math),,
points seem to be: $1.00=1 point,
so it looks like spend $35,000 and get $200 off,,,,,, but im not positive...

SamB

Super Active Member
Very good online store to deal with
Highly communicative and high level of service
I have purchased the majority of my equipment from them
Good pricing
Recommended +++

SamB

Super Active Member
I have ordered 6 Kessil A360WE, 2 skimmers, tons of chemicals, foods and 1 live fish from reef supplies .ca
Never a problem
Fair price and they always stand behind their products

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
One of the better dry goods store around, but make sure they have the product in stock before ordering (even if the site says they have it). I myself and numerous other people who have bought stuff that was supposedly "in stock" only to find out it was not. Pricing is good and shipping is fair.
That was my exact problem. Ordered a bunch of stuff and they didnt have a piece of locline.... lol. So it was held back for almost a month. Its finally being delivered, should be here tuesday.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
He is good, but if your ordering an expensive product I would double check to see if he actually has it in stock. If your looking at buying a ATI fixture I would double check his actual stock (via phone/email) and the actual turn around time.