Requests...

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I am going to sticky this here to keep as a requests page.  Post in here what you are looking for and I will try to get it in for you.  I would like to just keep this to livestock please.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thmh link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=4734.msg1#msg1 date=1363286983]
[quote author=Thmh link=topic=4734.msg44706#msg44706 date=1363285939]
Can you get me a radiant wrasse?

PEWPEW!
Next time I do an order with Africa I will be getting some but I imagine that is some time away.  If I can find some sooner I will let you know.
[/quote]

Thanks, and I would most likely be need 2 depending on the price.

PEWPEW!
[/quote]

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
I have ordered what my Phillipine company is calling radiant wrasse so we will see Wednesday what they actually send.
I knew they wouldn't be radiant wrasses.  They sent me thalassoma hardwicke and only one of them.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=4747.msg44965#msg44965 date=1363442411]
I have ordered what my Phillipine company is calling radiant wrasse so we will see Wednesday what they actually send.
I knew they wouldn't be radiant wrasses.  They sent me thalassoma hardwicke and only one of them.
[/quote]

cool fish for an aggressive tank, hopefully someone scoops him up.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
shipwreck link said:
Pyramid butterflies. Let me know if you can get them and estimatates price for 2-3.
Its funny you say that as I was just thinking about those and remember you wanted them like 4 years ago.  I will look into getting you a couple.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
[quote author=copperkills link=topic=4747.msg45664#msg45664 date=1363906053]
Borbonius Anthias!!!
There is 3 available on the list I just did.  I don't think you want to pay the price they will be though.
[/quote]

He better act quickly, as I just about scooped one  ;) ;)

C

copperkills

How much were they Aaron?  I never saw this post lol...and yes its too late, I had two :)  still wondering what the Big Als price woulda been.

C

copperkills

How much were they Aaron?  I never saw this post lol...and yes its too late, I had two :)  still wondering what the Big Als price woulda been.