Ronald Mcdonald House, an excellent charity

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I just wanted to say Thanks to Salty Cracker for organizing the event, even though I cannot go, the cause that you are all donating to through your raffles and attendance is a great one.

I have a cousin who has a 10yr old with severe disabilities and is in and out of the hospital constantly, his parents could never afford to
stay at a motel or somewhere close to be with their son while he is in the hospital sometimes for weeks at a time.
Ronald Mcdonald house gives them the opportunity to be there for him when he needs them the most.
There are so many people like my cousin that benefit from this amazing charity and it deserves all the support it can get!!

So kudos to you all for helping out!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
:) my sister works for the Toronto chapter. Great charity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I used to help out there by cleaning their aquarium. I would also help out at their annual golf tournament.  It is an awesome charity.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
They came highly recommended and I used to park in their parking lot a whole lot when I was on night shifts, so best to give something back :)

Jewel

Every month I make the trip to Sick Kids to take my 3 year old grand daughter to get her pace maker checked and all the other tests and Occasionally we have to stay for a couple of days and we stay at Ronald McDonald house in Toronto, It's a great charity and I would like to thank Glen for all his hard work as well as all the others who make it a great event, You guys Rock.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I too would like to say thanks to Glen for organizing the fest, we all get to meet and greet, shop to our hearts content, and help out a great charity.  doesn't get much better than that, unless it's a bottomless wallet LOL !

vdubz

I'm happy to hear that Glen chose a charity that has actually helped members of our community!  I'm sincerely touched by the both Poseidon and Jewel's posts.

Giglio324

My younger sisters boyfriends younger brother was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma in august of last year. He was 14 years old, he died in february and the family was very greatful to the ronald mcdonald house charity for the support they offered. Great job on the whole event salty, hats off

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Hands down for Ronald McDonald House, a fellow co-worker spent a lot of time there when his son was born very premature, can't say enough about the good works they do ! I'm glad to be able to help even a little, every dollar counts !