Samb's Visit To Reef Supplies, Montreal

SamB

Super Active Member
I was in Montreal for a short time on business last week and I wanted to take the time to meet the crew at Reef Supplies. I have been a long time customer of theirs but I have only had discussions with them through emails and the occasional phone call.
Firstly, I need to say that I have no financial, family or any other connection to this company and I am merely doing a quick review because I have always been impressed with this supplier and Ray and the crew there have always done their best to impress me and take care of my needs.
Ray and his business partner greeted me warmly and gave me a tour of their facility. Reef Supplies store location was well lit with a lot of natural light and was very well orgainzed. They had what seemed to be a lot of inventory on their shelves which is good for those of us in a hurry to get our new purchaes.
There was a good energy about this store and both Ray and his partner are young, professional and energetic guys who are passionate about the hobby and both have long time business backgrounds so they know what they are doing. Both guys are very down to earth and easy to talk to.
I originally found Reef Supplies through a Google search and they have been my go to place for equipment for more than 2 years now. They have competitive prices and high quality dry goods and equipment. They have always helped me out and made sure that I have been satisfied with my purchases and that is why I never hesitate to recommend them.
As some of you know, I am in sales and that is why I get to drive around all day and make the occasional delivery and meet some of the great members on our forum. In my business, sometimes all I have to differntiate my products is my service. If I have better service than my competitor, then I can hopefully build a long term business partnership with a customer. It’s the same thing for Reef Supplies. They are in a highly competitive business and need to go one step above if they want to capture market share and build their customer base. In my opinion they are succeeding at this, one customer at a time.
SamB

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I agree with the excellent service and prices. I have ordered several shipments over the passed few month and they are really fast delivery. The packing is awesome and I have never had a hiccup or issue. The only bad thing. I can say is that I now mainly buy my stuff online and the local fish stores rarely get my business.

100gallon

Ray recently stopped me from making an unnecessary purchase that I made an error on. Very quick to email and correct my order issue. It could have been a waste of time, attention to detail is always a plus!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
very well put Sam, they are great people and they are my go to for any equipment...
2 thumbs up for Reef Supply and you to Sam...

Reef Supplies

It was great meeting you Sam! Thanks for the review and for coming by our store. Sorry that we could not spend more time with you....busy season is here!

Also thanks to everyone who has been supporting us over the years!

Best Regards,

Ray Franchi | CEO / Retail Sales Manager Reef Supplies Canada | 514-355-8952

Nighthawk26

Although having a few hickups with them, which is possible anywhere, they have served me well as I've been building my setup. Will continue to look to them in the future.