Save The Date

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
save-the-date2.png

I can not believe it is that time already. Vendor packages are getting being typed up, contacts are already being made for prizes, a new venue is selected and now it is time to let the world know...well almost. This forum is only view able by active members of this site. There are some huge changes this year that I hope that you will all enjoy. Members of thefragtank.ca will get the first preview of any new released information and there will be some exclusive offers made for members of this site first.

London Fragfest - Saturday, May 12th, 2018

VIP Access: 11-4pm (EST)*

Frag Show Public Access: 12-4PM (EST)

6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, Ontario

Stoneridge Inn & Conference Center is conveniently located just off the 401 exit 177A to Colonel Talbot Rd.
*VIP Access includes early access to the Frag Show. Only 40 tickets will be available and availability will be announced here first for current members. More information to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
DO fragtank administrators get VIP ;)

For sure, I will be in touch down the road closer to the event.

Count me in, I'll have a HUGE raffle pack this year

For sure. To be fair to everyone, first come first serve, you know how to get a hold of me. Already have 5 slots filled. If the demand is there, we do have an option to do a larger room the same day.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Due to some recent personal issues, I had to change some of the details. I will not be able to arrange speakers. I was thinking hard about it, but with recent medical and personal issues I will not be able to organize it properly. There will still be a second room. I will plan on putting some dry good vendors in there where the lights will be on for them. There will also be seating available. I will also be allowing early VIP access to a limited amount of people, approx 40, working on welcome gifts for the special group as well as early access to the show. This change will give people what they asked for the most...more room to move, sit, walk and talk.

Jewel

Wow, VIP, aren't we all? Ok well I guess every great idea must evolve, Torx you have your hands full now lol, I'll be there in any event, Good luck with everything guys, and gals

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Not that I am sleeping lol.

We have a ton of raffle items getting added the day of. Some things that are from a new company most have not heard of yet in Ontario. Under The Sea should be opening up in a few months, go check out their Facebook pages. They have their own product line even.

https://www.facebook.com/Under-The-Sea-160514854734445/

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk