Shout Out To Fragbox

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
This is my 3rd or 4th ordered from Fragbox.

Professional packing
FedEx tracking updates
All corals double bagged and labeled with heat pack.

Just wanted to let anyone know if you have been afraid of ordering frags online and have them shipped.
The cost of shipping is less then gas for most people.

SamB

Super Active Member
Not to take away from the Toronto area sellers, but have you tried the SW Ontario coral sellers?
I bet that you could find what you are looking for closer to home ...
We are blessed with great cultivators of high end and hard to get corals

In fact, if you find anything from SW Ontario sellers including TFT forum members I am happy to deliver to you - You may not remember but I delivered pods to you (well, your son actually) previously at no charge :cool:

Last edited:

Matt1997

I have placed an order with fragbox and it was extremely well boxed. Unfortunately I got monti eating nudis from them. Could be my fault for not giving them a dip in anything. I’m also curious as to how I got aiptasia but I think that was through a local hobbiest

Jewel

Is Frag Box in the states, as mentioned we do have some super people here but it's 2 hours for me to go any where, so shipping may be a great way to go.

SamB

Super Active Member
we do have some super people here but it's 2 hours for me to go any where, so shipping may be a great way to go.

@Jewel Im always buzzing around Ontario and I visit my customers in Hanover and Owen Sound (kinda close to you) regularly so feel free to hit me up if I can deliver anything to you from our fine forum sellers
-SamB

Winks

Website Affiliate
Is Frag Box in the states, as mentioned we do have some super people here but it's 2 hours for me to go any where, so shipping may be a great way to go.

@Jewel I work in the metropolis of Huron Park and travel there daily. If you need anything from London, I can get it that far for you if that helps. I know it's still a bit of a truck but a bit closer.