So What Did You Buy...

Chaz

IMG_20160409_150147.jpg Was a blast and 9 new frags that came home with me

thehvacman

Lots of good looking stuff! I grabbed a clam from bigshow and some tiger pods to restock the display:) good times, let's do it again next weekend!

kkrawler

didn't grab much. :(

I went in trying to get some Candycane only to see 3 guys in front of me gobble up all of what was available at GTAreefer's table. I managed to grab a couple of purple ones which I'm happy with and some acan's.

I'll post pics in a bit.

Cliff

I got more Frags than my son and I could carry.
Here r two of my favorites I got from Dave

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 144

sLAsh

didn't grab much. :(

I went in trying to get some Candycane only to see 3 guys in front of me gobble up all of what was available at GTAreefer's table. I managed to grab a couple of purple ones which I'm happy with and some acan's.

I'll post pics in a bit.
Sorry kkrawler. I was one of those guys in front of you.
Funny thing is i work in Mississauga and most of what I bought was from fragcave and gtareefer.

kkrawler

Sorry kkrawler. I was one of those guys in front of you.
Funny thing is i work in Mississauga and most of what I bought was from fragcave and gtareefer.

Thoses were some nice looking Frags too :( that's alright I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and take the drive out to the store some time. Enjoy the Candy :)

Nick James

Nice stuff ladies and gents.. Here is a quick and dirty pick of mine..

I'll get some better shots of each for my tank thread. My tank is officially become a frag tank..

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I had already spent a ton of money before the show at GTAReefers house and at fraxboxes store a couple weeks before. Bought another frag rack from JT and a few encrusted items from frag cave and Kaotics and stopped at sealife central for some reef fenzy.

heath

Distinguished Member
Nice stuff ladies and gents.. Here is a quick and dirty pick of mine..

I'll get some better shots of each for my tank thread. My tank is officially become a frag tank..

looks good, what is the pretty orange/red piece...
you will have to get Mark to build you a frag tank...

Looks like you all got some nice stuff. I'm fairly new to reefkeeping and was given a 46 gal. bowfront last summer. This was my first FragFest and I only grabbed a few cheaper corals until I really get a handle on this. I only got two decent pics but will get more a bit later.

At FragFest I purchased a very small Watermelon Favia, Green Duncan, Sunset Monti and a cool looking mushroom that's yellow or green depending on the light with some black splatter pattern. Here are pics of the Monti and Duncan under actinic lighting. The pics of the other two didn't turn out well with my cell phone. o_O

Dave.