Sps Growing Contest

Matt1997

Anyone interested? I’ll frag up a colony into 1” frags. $100 each frag. $50 goes towards the cost of the colony (I’ll grab something nice) and the other $50 goes into a pool. Say 1st and 2nd place winners take home cash prize. You must provide monthly photos with scale of the progress. Winner determined after 1 year.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I may be interested, the coral would have to be pretty decent, I don't have a ton of space to grow a frag into a basketball just to prove a point... o_O

There's a bunch of guys here that could do it, but the logistics of getting the coral to everyone in good time without frags being shocked out of the gate, plus...this is one of the cheapest group of people I've ever met ;)

The last trick would be judging. If it's not done in person then we have to rely on the lack of photoshop skills from each contestant. They would almost need to be brought to a fragfest and all put in the same tank for judging. If the coral could be agreed on, and and distributed, maybe it's easier to just do a bragging rights contest.

Seasquirt

Good luck setting this up, hey what do mean cheap?
Photo shop? That's just nasty.

As Salty stated just too much to over come, who me nope can't do it, I'm a newbie but it would be interesting?