Still Lurking

Jewel

Hi guys. Lurking kinda sounds naughty. This really is a great site. I haven't been active for a couple of years. But I do drop in from time to time. Trying to help the Newbies or say hello to a few old friends. I'll set up another tank eventually.

I bought a trailer on Lake Erie and as you know it's kind of hard being lplthere and trying to be dilegent with a new system so it'll be after the summer before I set up the new tank. I'm thinking a 3 ft tank. The one item I've managed to keep from my old system was my light. A 3 ft Guismann 6 bulb T5. Should be very nice over a Custom Rimless Starfire Tank. But as you know there's a ton of things to pick up for the build. And it'll all happen in time. Just wanted to say hi and hope every one had a great winter. Thank goodness we survived another one.

Jewel

Might be, Austin's trailer park. My honey and I bought a place out there. Im retired now so we are definitely looking forward to it. Should be a great summer. Where are you?

SamB

Super Active Member
You guys can take care of each other's fish tanks - alternate weekends of course ! :D