Website Affiliate
I got a couple shipments tonight. I'll leave you a teaser

0712ba307eb86781eac748f7758b5ea9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Most excellent trip to Big Al's yesterday, grabbed that clam (haha) and a new shrimp, and after 5 hours of drip acclimation, I can confirm they are both alive and doing well this morning. Thanks again Aaron, now I'm looking for pepermint shrimp or some nudis to take care of the last few aiptasia in the tank (actively combating them this time around but they are pesky).

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Most excellent trip to Big Al's yesterday, grabbed that clam (haha) and a new shrimp, and after 5 hours of drip acclimation, I can confirm they are both alive and doing well this morning. Thanks again Aaron, now I'm looking for pepermint shrimp or some nudis to take care of the last few aiptasia in the tank (actively combating them this time around but they are pesky).
Peppermint shrimp should soon become available but we'll have to see how thing are in South Florida after hurricane Irma. The waters will be too murky to collect for a little while.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Peppermint shrimp should soon become available but we'll have to see how thing are in South Florida after hurricane Irma. The waters will be too murky to collect for a little while.

Should be easy, most of the livestock should be just wandering around on roofs and in people's living rooms down there, no?

thehvacman

If you are ever out my way I could hook you up with some Berghia.