Tank Move Time

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
New walls have been mudded and painted so time to move the IM NUVO 20 Concept Dropoff into the living room.

Will be flipping the breaker for that room to replace an outlet with a GFCI first.

New walls means no new holes though so modifying a floor lamp and my Ecotech Radion XR15 G5Blue to work together. Integrating the floor lamps wire into the G5 so there are no extra wires.

Currently 3d printing a spacer for the shade. Move scheduled for tomorrow so far.

5a76854b7ae30dd3285e56c74447d114.jpg

fff0ce3b2a698d5d6e0cb44bd1601ad7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So the big day has happened and flawless I must say. Cutting the cords on my XR15 was a little nerve-racking, but not nearly as much as when I plugged it back in after rewiring the light cord into the floor lamp cord. All and all a very nice look. I still have some cords to bunch up and adjustments to make to the light and clean up the glass. The main reason to cut the cord instead of fish the wire through was so that I could move where the connector is and have the ability to just remove the light for maintenance without the whole floor lamp. Yes, floor boards are on my list as well lol.

20201229_190424.jpg