Test Kit Recommendation

Canadianeh

which all in one test kit that I can get that covers all chemical tests that I need to perform for tank with fish, shrimp, clean up crews, and soft corals, anemone?

Cliff

Of course the only downside of the eye dip is the massive initial investment I think that is what has kept many refers away from using it

S

sirhc13

idip 100%
no guessing on is it this colour or that colour
You get an actual digital reading and not a guess, small investment when you think of the big picture
Just my .02

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
OP is only keeping softies and nems.....I think you guys are into serious overkill on the testing for a pretty low key system.

If it is cycled and running, keep up with water changes and test nitrates every now and then to help you monitor feeding and bioload. Then if you feel the need to move beyond the soft stuff to stoney corals (LPS or SPS) then it's time to start monitoring all the parameters that skeleton builders need and invest in the equipment required.

And for that nitrate monitoring even API will work for a general ballpark number although Salifert would be the test of choice.

Canadianeh

anyone is having issue with their Idip 570nm Marina edition?

Occasionally, I get Er1 or Er2 when moving from one test to another despite I see that the device is connected to my Ipad. I know it is connected because it is listed as connected device on the app on my Ipad.