Testimonials

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Good or Bad, please post your past experiences purchasing livestock. You can even post a photo of the frag/coral if you would like.

Thanks.

spyd

Super Active Member
I have purchased quite a few frags from Jerry. Primarily all zoos and chalices. All are doing well and you get nice sized frags for your money. Excellent assortment of corals.

Does this mean I get some freebies now.  ;D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Always a pleasure doing business with you. I need to get up there, completely forgot about the frag we talked about. Hope to see you soon. Planning a trip to London next weekend, I should stop in then as it is easier then with my work truck.

C

copperkills

Can u change your pickup hours during the week to 9am to 5pm :)

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Got two very healthy frags off you at Fragfest!  A two face frogspawn and yellow/red, yellow/green zoa.  And I believe my GF also got one from you - a branching Duncan.

All are very healthy.  Would buy from you again for sure.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Loving my head of GoldTorch from londonfragfest. Looks like it is up to 3 mouths so far while splitting. It is not bleached, it is just the lighting and crappy cell phone pic with no editing. Looks as  nice as the other torch posted later in the thread.

dexwqv.jpg

dale

i just love my new jack lalond power juicer!.... 

i got a green milli about a year ago from jerry and its about 10 times the size now, and i got a peice of what i think he calls orange pox chalice  from fragfest and its doing great switched to leds with no probs,,, 2 of my fave peices..,, i will post some pics tonite .. good job jerry ,thanks

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
This thread is in Bean Bags forum,  best stick to dealings with him.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Please only dealings with me. I want to thank you all for the support.

C

copperkills

Never any issues.  JD will go out of his way to help even if it doesnt directly benefit him.  Let him know what ur looking for and he will keep u in mind when hes out collecting pieces and/or notify u when he sees something of ur interest!

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Just saw this thread, and I can post up that Jerry was a great guy to deal with, sold me a few pieces and they are doing great! Can't wait to get some more stuff from him.

Thumbs up!