Testimonials

Jewel

I feel like I'm missing out having not met Jerry, You certainly have a good reputation, I'm sure we will meet soon, Gold Torch eh, That's primo. And those Platinum Clowns Oh ya

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
I feel like I'm missing out having not met Jerry, You certainly have a good reputation, I'm sure we will meet soon, Gold Torch eh, That's primo. And those Platinum Clowns Oh ya

Definitely missing out :) for sure we will meet. I like up have a good relationship with customers. No ones just a # on an invoice.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
I know, he threatened me once, So I know not to get on his bad side.

I most definitely didn't/wouldn't threaten you...please explain.

zarqy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
Recently got two great PJ Cardinals and a Coco-worm attached to a small zoo frag.  Great deal and great location - only a few blocks from my place.

I look forward to spending many of my hard earned dollars there....

Victoss

Nice meeting you again Jerry, the blue wall hammer looks great!  ;D

enaz.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Victoss link said:
Nice meeting you again Jerry, the blue wall hammer looks great!  ;D

Looks good in its new home :) nice seeing ya again as well. Anyone interested I have one left :)

Jewel

Jerry definitely is one of the good guys, great prices and lots of Frags to choose from, That dog isn't cute he's Awesome. You believe he tried to body check me. Not Jerry the Dog LOL

sunnykita

Super Active Member
seriously Jewel? he tried to body check you? nadda, nope he's a big mush puppy! he loves me or loves the smell of my dogs
bahahahaha !
absolutely adorable is what he is !

vdubz

Stopped in at Jerry's yesterday.  Always a pleasure!  Got four great pieces! I sometimes feel like we are the ones ripping him off when I walk out of there!

3 nice chalice frags(maybe Jerry could ID?):

And I grabbed a frag of his mystery coral...

Here's an acan i got from him a month or 2 ago.  It started as a 2 head frag, now has roughly a dozen new "babies" growing around:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
BB Rocky Mountain chalice on left, bean bag space invasion chalice in middle and far right is just an Aussie piece with no name :) look good, thanks for stopping in!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
bought some product from Jerry today,was very satisfied with the personalized service,
i will be a return customer for sure

thanks Jerry

Nice to see you again Phil.