Testing Posting

dale

i cant really see the print under thread titles.. its too dim, i cant see when things are posted, i dont use taptalk,, just triggered me to say something..

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
i cant really see the print under thread titles.. its too dim, i cant see when things are posted, i dont use taptalk,, just triggered me to say something..
That text is darker in the other theme. If you scroll to the bottom left, you should see something that says thefragtank - reef. Click it. You will get a pop-up. Click thefragtank - blue. You will be on a theme similar to the old one.

Ithink would be nice if the reef theme used a black/darker grey for that text as well @Neopimp. He is doing an amazing job at the theme design.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That text is darker in the other theme. If you scroll to the bottom left, you should see something that says thefragtank - reef. Click it. You will get a pop-up. Click thefragtank - blue. You will be on a theme similar to the old one.

Ithink would be nice if the reef theme used a black/darker grey for that text as well @Neopimp. He is doing an amazing job at the theme design.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I tested posting I a few other places as well with no issues. If anyone wants to test it, just post a similar title as this thread and I will delete them later.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Isn't it a dark gray? I can read it fine on all my devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk