Tft Disciplinary Action For Poor Attendance

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
So as I log on and see the notification for 384 unread posts I think that I should post a note excusing my poor attendance...lol

I have recently started working on a corporate systems project that will have me racking up air miles and neglecting my tanks for the next couple of years. I have dialed back my tanks to just an ultra low maintenance frag system and my almost zero maintenance fish and softies tank. I have had to cancel/delay my large reef build but hopefully it will eventually be ressurected bigger and better.

I am still checking in now and then and will get email notifications if anyone is looking for me for anything. I'm in Montreal every week although any transporting would have to be airlines friendly...

Still Alive...
Rob

SamB

Super Active Member
Hey @AdInfinitum (Rob)
Life and reef keeping can sometimes be at odds with each other and you’ve done well to understand your current constraints and you have dialed things back to best suit the demands of your career
FWIW, I’ve always respected your very intelligent comments and your postings seem pretty regular to me! You have a great base of knowledge about our hobby and you’ve shared that knowledge and experience with others (and me) and I know that you’ve helped a lot of our forum members.
We will be anxiously awaiting your new, bigger build, someday soon
Sam