thanks Aaron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Great trip in this weekend, great customer service as always.  Corals seemed to take well to a nice dose of buttered popcorn, the new substrate clouded the tank real good, and everything else is awesome. 

If I didn't have a mated pair of clownfish I woudl have grabbed a pair of the ones you have, can't beat that price and quality, even though Pat got the pick of the litter!!!!!!!  ;D

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Anytime Glen. It was great chatting with you as always. If I had the money I would have a pair of those clowns too, but Pat got the ones I wanted lol

R

reeffreak

Salty Cracker link said:
Great trip in this weekend, great customer service as always.  Corals seemed to take well to a nice dose of buttered popcorn, the new substrate clouded the tank real good, and everything else is awesome. 

If I didn't have a mated pair of clownfish I woudl have grabbed a pair of the ones you have, can't beat that price and quality, even though Pat got the pick of the litter!!!!!!!  ;D

Big_Als_London link said:
Anytime Glen. It was great chatting with you as always. If I had the money I would have a pair of those clowns too, but Pat got the ones I wanted lol

;) not going to lie the choices of clownfish there are awesome props to Aaron for brining them in and having a great selection of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.