Thanks Rick

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
Had an incredibly good time rick,was nice to see everyone again,will post pics once everything has settled in

Thanks again :popcorn:

Awesome time rick! Thanks for the food drink and awesome hospitality :)

Frag on!

dale

thanks rick,,, good job buddy  :slowclap: great to see everyone.. all my new
frags are sticking out of my new live rock..  :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I do hope you do it again next year, it's sort of a yearly pilgrimage now. 

Oh and Holy shit, you guys are psycho in Wallyburg, there were like 400 gun mags in the rack in that varietystoretacobellcamera shop.

I forgot copperkill's doughnut!  ;)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Wish I could have made it out but it just wasn't in the cards.  Thanks to the people who transported my sea cucumber for me,  looks like a pink turd.  Lol new highlight of the tank.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Neopimp link said:
Wish I could have made it out but it just wasn't in the cards.  Thanks to the people who transported my sea cucumber for me,  looks like a pink turd.  Lol new highlight of the tank.

Thing is actually pretty cool :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya... It's already disgusted people enough to make it worth the 10 bucks

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks guys!! I'm glad to hear everyone have a good time. It was a super fun day for me. I really enjoy having everyone over and getting to know you guys outside of the forum. Looks like I'm going to be eating Pizza and donuts for a while  :p.

Glen - Thanks for the awesome frags. Very impressive colour, size and health. I would like to stop over and see your tank sometime.

Brandon - Thanks for the XL Birdsnest frag. This was one of the BN varieties that I still needed for my collection.

All in all, It was a great day!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
ricklalonde link said:
Thanks guys!! I'm glad to hear everyone have a good time. It was a super fun day for me. I really enjoy having everyone over and getting to know you guys outside of the forum. Looks like I'm going to be eating Pizza and donuts for a while  :p.

Glen - Thanks for the awesome frags. Very impressive colour, size and health. I would like to stop over and see your tank sometime.

Brandon - Thanks for the XL Birdsnest frag. This was one of the BN varieties that I still needed for my collection.

All in all, It was a great day!!!

Rick, you're welcome anytime, you've got my number :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
ricklalonde link said:

Any idea what the variety is called?