Thanks Where Thanks Is Due :)

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
I wanted to take a moment to thank, and give credit to some members of our Fragtank family who deserve it.
@Winks @Lil Winks and @Copperkills
These three guys have jumped on board and have been helping me at the shop.
They understand where I want to take things and have been incredibly enthusiastic about offering assistance, knowledge and encouragement to help me get there!

Isn’t that what this hobby is really all about? :)

They may not know it, but just by doing what they do they have helped me attain a huge part of my goal, which is creating a place where friends and customers both old and new can meet and share ideas and knowledge.

Every day I watch as more people come in and leave armed with new friends and new hope that they can be part of the hobby. They have a new belief that’s it’s not as hard as they thought or that they will be able to solve their problem.

That is in no small part due to the encouragement and willingness to help they receive from these guys.

On top of that, their personal builds have been inspiring to myself and to many folks that have come through the door or been watching via social media all around the globe.

I have been able to accomplish so much in the last couple weeks and it’s in large way due to the drive and assistance of these three guys.

All I can say is thank you so much and my family and I appreciate it more than you know. :)
You guys embody what this hobby is supposed to be
A community, supportive, sharing and giving

Cheers to you all!

It doesn’t end there. So many other customers have been stepping up to share their knowledge about a methodology or a product for complete strangers just because they can. I appreciate all of you as well.

You all make me proud to know you and to call you not only customers but friends.
I am humble by the support of so many
Cheers and thank you
Sincerely
Ian, Kristy, Jack and Charlie :)

bbeb1844bd3025859cffd76ca3c750f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk